View Linked Article
Jacksonville, Alabama – Bear & Son Cutlery, manufacturer of premium Alabama knives, expands the popular family of compact and full-size Aluminum Slip-Joint Folders with the addition of a new color.
Designed to fit conveniently in pockets, purses, or even to be added to a key chain, the Bear & Son Aluminum Slip-Joint Folders come in a variety of fashionable colors. Joining the black, blue, orange, red, and yellow colors is the new-for-2021 purple handle option in both the compact (1 ½-inch blade) and full-size (2 3/8-inch) models.
The Aluminum Slip-Joint Folders are lightweight pocketknives featuring aluminum handles and a taper-ground drop point blade made from high-carbon stainless steel. This construction making them rust-resistant, easy to sharpen, and able hold an edge. The Bear & Son Aluminum Slip-Joint Folders also include a hollow nail nick to assist in blade opening.
Bear & Son Cutlery Aluminum Slip-Joint Folders Specifications:
- Blade Material: High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Overall Length: 4 1/8 – Inches // 6 ½ – Inches
- Blade Length: 1 ½ – Inches // 2 3/8 – Inches
- Closed Length: 2 ½ – Inches // 3 7/8 -Inches
- Weight: 1.0 oz. / 1.9 oz.
- Extras: Limited Lifetime Warranty
MSRP: Model 109 – $19.99/ Model 110 – $29.99