A.R. JUSTICE COMPANY

This company was operated by Alfred R. Justice at 14 N. 5th Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In 1878, they were listed in the city directory as dealing in hardware. By 1891, the firm was a cutlery and plated ware dealer. In 1906, they are listed as silversmiths.

The battle axe trademark was first used in 1897, and was used on all types of cutlery. The last year the firm is listed was 1937. Alfred R. Justice was also secretary and treasurer of the Flagg Cutlery Company of New York City in 1886.

 

 

c 1877-1937