This firm was started about 1873, and was at 6 Liberty Street, Chester, Connecticut. They made bone items for 25 years. They then expanded to celluloid and steel manicure sets.
In 1905, they moved from Liberty Street to 8 North Main Street. They also had offices in New York City at 47 West 34th Street in 1926. They are still in business at 212 Middlesex Avenue, but are now manufacturers of knitting supplies.
c 1873-1905
