CHARLES G. GRAH INDIANAPOLIS IND. MADE IN GERMANY

“Greater Indianapolis” is stamped on the front of the tang. Charles G. Grah first appears in the Indianapolis City Directory in 1888 as a “grinder” for James E. Bodine & Company. In 1889, as a “grinder,” at the corner of Circle and Market Streets.

In 1894, he was at 64 S. Illinois. In 1890, 116 S. Illinois. By 1914, he was at 32-34 W. Maryland, and he remained at that address until 1925, the last year listed in the City Directory.

 

 

c 1889-1925