COLONIAL KNIFE CO.

Colonial began as the joint effort of the Paolantonio brothers, Antonio, Dominick, and Fortunato. They partnered with John A. Burns, Edward F. McElroy and Thomas F. Fallon. They were located at 287 Oak Street and are still in business. The shell-handle knives which are generally associated with Colonial were first made in 1938. In addition to the Colonial markings, they made knives with many other trademarks.

 

 

c 1926-present