D.S.&K. BOSTON

D.S. & K. was the outgrowth of Bradford & Anthony (B & A), which had been formed in 1856. Dame, Stoddard & Kendall was located at 374 Washington Street, Boston, Massachusetts. Their own line of cutlery was named “HUB” brand, usually stamped in ink out on the blade. The name of the firm was changed in 1901 to Dame Stoddard & Company.

(Featured image) A 4 1/4” two-blade English jack marked “D.S.&K. Boston.”

 

 

c 1881-1901