HOLLINGER FREMONT OHIO

Established in 1905 by A.S. Hollinger, and incorporated in 1907 with capital of $50,000. It was reported in January of 1911 that they would move to Sandusky, Ohio, but as far as can be ascertained, they never did.

The Hollinger plant in Fremont, Ohio produced a complete line of kitchen and butcher knives, but some lines of cutlery sold by them were made by other manufacturers.

 

 

c 1905-1958