Located at the Eyewitness Works, Milton Street, Sheffield, England, they are makers of all types of cutlery. The Taylor Eye Witness trademark had been in use by John Taylor & James Veall since 1836.
By 1879 Needham, Veall & Tyzack had taken over the Eyewitness trademark. Walter Tyzack was a member of the firm, and Harry Mee was secretary. In 1902, they bought the cutlery business of Michael Hunter & Co. In about 1941, they purchased Nixon & Winterbottom firm. About 1920, they took over Southern & Richardson, in 1948 they acquired Saynor, Cooke & Ridal, and Wheatley Bros. In 1975, they were in turn purchased by Harrison Fisher & Co. Needham, Veall & Tyzack also used the following trademarks:
c 1879-present
