Founded in Kane, Pennsylvania about 1908. This business was a partnership between John D. and Andrew Case. The company contracted knives to be made for the John D. Case Company jobbing firm.
In 1911, they closed the Kane operation, and opened a branch in Warren, Pennsylvania with Andrew Case in charge. At the same time, another branch was opened in Little Valley, with John D. Case in charge at that location. In the same year, both operations were sold to the W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company of Bradford, Pennsylvania.
c 1908-1911
