First located at 91 Asylum Street, Hartford, Connecticut, in 1875 they moved to 485 Main Street in Hartford. They are listed in the Connecticut Business Directory 1873 to 1879 under “Cutlery Manufacturers” as makers of table and pocket cutlery.
In 1898, they are listed as “William Rogers Mfg. Co. at 66 Market Street, Hartford, manufacturers of table cutlery.”
c 1873-1879
